Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tracy Aviary in Liberty is Really for the Birds and a Camera

Mom and I spent a couple of pleasant hours admiring the birds in the Tracy Aviary. This bird portion was in the original Hogle Zoo when I was living with grandmother Sanders just a block east of Liberty Park on 8th East. The zoo animals were later moved to its present location. Tracy is a marvelous collection of lovely avian friends of every color, size and shape. Take all of your little ones for a fun experience.

Love, dadgdadggdad and momgmomggmom.

I am really trying to tighten down some  loose brain cells with all of these computer and camera tactics. Thanks to my tutor Katherine. If you want to see a lovely journal please make a request and will I ask her for permission to send her address. Pictures and her writings will be bound into an annual volume. What a great idea for family record keeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment